
My BIG 3rd grader!!!

My BIG 2nd grader this was her first outfit! Of course she changed as soon as I took the pic!

My BIG 4 year old!!! Her last year home with mom. Yes I'm sad.

Riley and Kendell are going to Arrowhead Elementary. They sure missed ACE.

Mrs. Blankenship is the principal.

Riley and Mrs. Cornell

Riley at his BIG desk!!

Kendell and Mrs. Bell

Kendell and her desk:)

Riley and Kendell walking to the bus stop. Yeah that didn't last long..

Maddie hanging up her back pack! Such a big girl!

Maddie with her teachers. Mrs. Nancy and Mrs. Cindy

This is Maddie and her friend Addie. Addie's big sister went to preschool with Riley. Becky and I were pregnant at the same time and were so excited for Maddie and Addie to go to preschool together! Well we moved. But now were back and they get to go the last year together!! The girls had no clue why we were all so happy. LOL!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment