Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas in Okeene

This year we celebrated Christmas in Okeene the weekend before Christmas. We love going to Okeene. I think mainly to eat all the good food:) Maddie was being cute so I snapped a few shots.




The newest member of the family is Josh. He was so cute with his Santa hat!!


Our family's stockings. Granny has a stocking hung up for everyone in the family. Way cool!!


Kendell and Meghan. The kids love having cousins around to pick up and carry around! Meghan is fun and loves to play with the kids.


Our attempt at a grandkid shot with Granny. We try and do this every year.



The newest grandma in the bunch Jodi!!! She is in total love with Josh and he with her!


Just our family pic with Granny. We had to make Riley put his clothes back on!! As soon as he hit the door from church he was undressing!!! LOL kids!!!


Then the hard part trying to get a kid picture. OMG!! These poor kids had 4 or 5 adults trying to get their attention and smile!! TOTAL INSANITY but productive. LOL


Josh had enough. LOL



Quick zoom in on my kiddos. They are so cute!! I love them so stinkin much!!


Had to get a shot of the group with Kendell holding Meghan since Josh gave up on the photo shoot!


No trip would be complete with out Riley, Doug and Mike playing something! This time it was football. Riley had a blast.





Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of presents or even know who got what!! I was passing gifts out and the kids had everything open before I even turned around to sit down and watch!! We had a great Christmas in Okeene and are VERY blessed to celebrate the birth of Jesus with our family!!

No comments: