This summer I was trying to keep the kids as busy as I could. So we started the summer off at VBS in Olathe. The kids went to the church that Kendell went to preschool. Riley didn't want to go, but Kendell was all over it and had a great performance.
Tuesday, July 22, 2008
VBS in Olathe
This summer I was trying to keep the kids as busy as I could. So we started the summer off at VBS in Olathe. The kids went to the church that Kendell went to preschool. Riley didn't want to go, but Kendell was all over it and had a great performance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(56)
-
▼
July
(16)
- My Family Reunion 2008
- Swimming at Grandma Clair's house
- Swimming at Grandma Clair's house
- VBS Tulsa-Kendell
- VBS Tulsa-Riley
- VBS Tulsa- Connor
- VBS Tulsa- Maddie
- VBS Tulsa- Corbyn
- VBS Tulsa
- VBS in Olathe
- Ballet
- Riley's Kindergarten Graduation
- Riley Kindergarten Program
- JUST CUTE!!!
- Pre-K graduation
- Maddie is 2!!!!
-
▼
July
(16)
No comments:
Post a Comment